Company Picnics, Weddings, Retreats, Conferences and more!
Located on beautiful Big Blue Lake, just a short drive from North Muskegon, Whitehall, Montague and Fremont, Camp Pendalouan is the ideal spot to host your next event.
We allow you to spend quality time with people who are important to you while enjoying the simple pleasures of camp life. Any group can coordinate with our staff to plan a week, a few days, or an all-day program. We’ll help with as much or as little planning as you need.
Pendalouan is a great place to foster a sense of self-confidence and friendship for members of any group. Church youth retreats, outings for adults, parent/child weekends, and family reunions all have a place on the shores of Big Blue Lake.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect at Camp Pendalouan:
- One-half mile frontage on beautiful Big Blue Lake
- Eddie Boersma Education & Activity Center
- Boyden Chapel - accommodates 200 guests, overlooks Big Blue Lake
- Wildwood Chapel - accommodates 100 guests, wheelchair accessible
- Nikana Lodge and dining hall with an incredible view of Beautiful Big Blue Lake
- Classroom - great indoor meeting space
- 2 Outdoor Pavilions - perfect for an outdoor retreat or reception
- Heated year-round cabins
- The Great Bear Fire Circle
- 150 acres of mature oak and pine forest adjacent to Manistee National Forest
- 100-yard athletic field
Looking for a charming, rustic wedding venue?
With stunning views, attentive staff, and a rustic charm, Pendalouan is the perfect place to host an outdoor or indoor wedding. Pendalouan’s staff will work with each couple to craft the perfect day. Weddings often book a year in advance, so contact us today for information.
We will help you create an experience to remember for a lifetime. Rental options include:
- Individual Building Rental - Rent a space at Pendalouan for your guests.
- Day Facility Rental - Get exclusive access to Camp Pendalouan for the day.
- Overnight Facility Rental - Craft an overnight experience for your guests.
Corporate Team Building
Do you have a cohesive team?
Camp Pendalouan is a great setting for Corporate Team Building! Pendalouan offers a variety of facility rental options, Pendalouan-led team building experiences and great food!
You can rent the facilities and set up your own program or work with our Camp Director to develop a Pendalouan staff-led team building experience based on your goals.
We have several program options available including High Ropes Course, Group Challenge Course, Zip Line, Small Group Adventure Racing and more!
Need a space for your next event?
Camp Pendalouan would love to host and cater your next event. We offer a variety of affordable spaces, activities and menu offerings depending the desired event.
Let Camp Pendalouan enhance your experience with options ranging from a 2-hour to an all day or overnight event. Pendalouan can help you plan a conference, meeting or retreat specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Spaces Available to Rent:
- Eddie Boersma Education & Activity Center = indoor meeting space, accommodates 50 guests
- Boyden Chapel = outdoor chapel overlooking Big Blue Lake, accommodates 200 guests
- Wildwood Chapel - outdoor, wheelchair accessible chapel, accommodates 100 guests
- Nikana Lodge = indoor dining hall with an incredible view of Big Blue Lake, accommodates 180 guests
- Classroom - great indoor meeting space, accommodates 30 guests
- 2 Outdoor Pavilions = perfect for an outdoor retreat or reception, accommodates 10 - 200 guests
- 16 cabins = perfect for an overnight stay, heated year-round cabins
Looking to host an exceptional employee appreciation event this year?
Camp Pendalouan offers an ideal location and a large selection of activities. Accommodates 10 - 1,000 guests! Work with our Camp Director to develop a retreat that meets your company’s needs.
Potential activities include canoeing, kayaking, target sports, zip line, high ropes, climbing wall, hiking, horseback riding and more. We also have catering options available.
“Engaging employees is hard work! We found exactly what we were looking for at Camp Pendalouan. It was a budget friendly retreat where our team received personalized attention from staff. Each activity brought us closer together as a team, built trust and understanding, and above all enhanced our ability to effectively communicate.”
"Great time, great staff, great facility! We had such a great day at YMCA Camp Pendalouan. Thank you so much for having us – what an amazing place! If you haven’t been there, you really should check it out. They have fun team building activities, warm and cozy meeting areas, and more!”